Asept 1X Max
The ASEPT.1X tackles the impossible by automatically and safely disinfecting the most contaminated & problematic areas of a medical facility that may contribute to HAIs. Completely automated with features such as safety door switches and infra-red motion detectors, the ASEPT.1X will only operate in an unoccupied room basking high-touch areas with high-intensity UV-C germicidal light achieving up to a 6 log reduction on contaminants such as MRSA, C. difficile & VRE.
- No-Touch Disinfection solution for unoccupied bathrooms
- Easily mounts to the wall
- Irradiate all high-touch areas with high-intensity UVC germicidal light
- Help reduce HAIs by eliminating pathogens such as MRSA, C.diff & VRE
- Guarantees a safe 5 minute disinfection cycle following each bathroom visit
Structure made of aluminum, casing of powdered coated painted steel
Nickel plated grill protects lamps & makes for easy access for lamp replacement
Size: 8 in. (20.3 cm) H, 33.2 in. (84.3 cm) W, 5.29 in. (13.4 cm) D, weight 15.5 lbs.
UVC lamps (2) T6 quartz 30 in (76.2 cm), high cycle gas mix (item LMPHGS300-8)
Ballasts (2) High-intensity multi voltage (110-277) (item BST120/277SHS)
Fuse : AGC 2.5 Amp
Motion detectors (PIR): two (2) per unit
On/off rocker switch